The doctors at Mork Dental want to ensure you that your health and the health of our staff is our top priority. We have trained and educated our staff regarding COVID-19 and have enhanced some of our office protocols to ensure the highest level of safety.
- Patients are being screened for COVID-19 related symptoms and/or contact with people who have tested positive, will have their temperature taken, and will use a mouth rinse containing 1.5% Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Before patients enter the room, all surfaces such as the dental chair, light, and countertops have been cleaned and disinfected using disinfectants that kill 99.9% of all harmful bacteria and viruses including COVID-19.
- Non-disposable items such as tools and instruments are cleaned and sterilized between patients.
- All staff involved in patient care use appropriate protective equipment such as gloves, masks, lab coats, and eyewear when needed. After each patient, disposable gloves and masks are thrown away and lab coats are laundered. Before seeing the next patient, all team members disinfect their hands and put on new gloves and masks. This is our “Personal Protective Equipment”, otherwise known as PPE, and it protects both the patient and team member.
- We are frequently cleaning and disinfecting the lobby and reception areas multiple times throughout the day.
Please reschedule your appointment if you are sick, are running a fever, are coughing, or just don’t feel well, and please do not enter the office.
While in the office, please use good hand hygiene and practice social distancing.